Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy connection
rsb
I have suddenly started getting the below mentioned error.
***ERROR - Job ID=m590Deployment=content_dev_to_preview181170
Base: Exceeded all 15 retries to get a connection with the target
OpenDeploy host.
Failed creating socket
Opendeploy is up and running fine.
Could you please help?
Thanks
Ratna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
How about on the target server? This message would indicate that a connection couldn't be established on the target server, not the source. If it is running, could your IT staff have closed the deployment port in a firewall change?
Gregg Faus
Another thing I'd try is to telnet to the target server from the operations (source) server. So if the target server was named "target" and the OD port was 1701 you'd simply use this command from the command line (or shell):
telnet target 1701
You should get a response.
rsb
Target opendeploy is also fine. I am not sure about the 'deployment firewall' as mentioned by you. I will check. But there is a very slim chance. Can there be any other problem?
Thanks
Ratna
Gregg Faus
Well I was just curious if there was a firewall between your operations server to the target server? I've had it happen here where our network staff will install a new firewall or change some ACL's and my deployments will stop working.
Did you try to telnet to the target from the source server yet? That'll clear up the whether there is a TCP connection issue.
Migrateduser
The OD sender couldn't connect with the OD target. Check that the server is up, OD is running and listening on the target, odnodes address and port are correct, and nothing is interfering with connectivity between the sender and target systems.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com