Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VA transition stamps suddenly stopped working
System
Does anyone have any helpful tips on debugging VA? Until today, stamping pages was bringing up the prompt to ask if I wanted to pass the file to the next reviewer. When I clicked yes, it would bring up the page that tells me that I have annotated one or more pages, at which point I would click Done and the task would transition. I'm still getting the "Would you like to save your annotations and send them to the next reviewer?" prompt, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything when I click Yes. I thought it might be a client issue, but everyone who has tried is experiencing the same thing. As far as I know, no one has made any configuration changes.
I'm kind of thinking that I'm going to end up having to open a support case for this one.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Rob,
I would recommend trying a very simple html page with a simple name (no spaces, no special characters) as the only file in the task. If that works, it may be that VA is having a problem with the specific content that you are annotating.
Hope that helps.
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer
Migrateduser
Yeah, tried that already. I've got a case open about it, but so far, we're not having great success moving forward. I see ModifyEntity entries in the iwevents.log when I do various annotations (I assume when the EAs are updated), but there is no new entry after I stamp it. The client side VA logs are haven't even updated in a couple of days. I'm guessing that we'll end up bumping up the log level on the client side, but for the moment I'm letting Sunil drive the investigation.