Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to:EUHEMS1
Vallari
Hi,
I am getting
"Connection failed
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to:EUHEMS145.bp1.ad.bp.com:81
Reason: No error." everytime I preview a file.
I stopped and restarted Interwoven Proxy service from Services option in Programs/Administrative tools.
But the error is still there. What should I do to solve this problem
Regards,
Vallari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Responded to in another thread:
-------
Do you have a "customer web server" running on your TeamSite server? Generally port 81 is used to communicate with a 3rd-party web server used essentially for previewing (as opposed to iwwebd which is used to run the TeamSite GUI). If you didn't install / configure such a web server I suggest you RTFM the Administrator's Guide again.
-------
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com