Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Is Form filterng on Workarea possible?
System
TS 6.1
Is it possible to restrict the available Forms to particular workareas?
I've a separate workarea for TFO and I dont want the author to see any templates for this workarea.
Currently in CCStd the author is able to see all the forms in all the branches and workareas.
The author is going to have access to both the workareas (normal and the one for TFO).
I tried directory dir-regex, but it didn't work.
Any help is appreciated.
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The regex's in the templating.cfg should work - perhaps you're setting the wrong ones or not using a sufficient regex.
If you post the templating.cfg - or at least a sample snippet of it involving a complete category/data-type specification including the regext you used -- and provide a sample of your branching structure to use as a guide - I'm sure you'll get several folks willing to look at it to see if they can figure out why it isn't working for you.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com