Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.5 errors with MS2003
rpollock
Hopefully this is a quick and easy question, but I have noticed that there isn't much help for us MS platform users in terms of advice.
We are getting the following error on Win2k3 with Teamsite 6.5
Faulting application iwserver.exe, version 6.5.0.0, faulting module ntdll.dll version 5.2.3790.0 fault address 0x00006c5e
When it occurs the teamsite service stops.
Any ideas on what might be happening and how to remedy it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think you're going to have to call support on this one. One of the servers I work on is 6.5 on W2k3 and we haven't seen this problem.
Migrateduser
Hi,
I got a similar error in Teamsite 6.1 on Windows 2003 machine. How did you fix your issue?
Thanks,
smenon
Have you applied SP1 for Windows 2003? TeamSite has not yet been certified to work with Windows 2003 SP1. We are working on that now and hope to include with the TeamSite 6.5 SP2 release scheduled for end of August 2005.
thanks
--Sunil Menon
Sr. Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
Migrateduser
No. We have not installed sp1. We are working with IW support on this issue.
Migrateduser
Did you find a solution for this problem?
nico
what version of 2003 r u using? i know they require enterprise edition server.
Migrateduser
No. The problem kind of went away by itself. Honestly, I don't remember the details. If you can describe your issue in more detail, I might be able to recall more information.