Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Suggestions pls.. on "sharedby" tag
KTReddy
I would like to use the multiple approvers(users) in my grup task, and I could't find any detailed information on the following tag.
<sharedby>
<user v='user1'/>
</sharedby>
In the above code, If I want to mention mulitple users in shared by tag, so, do I need to have multiple user tags like
<sharedby>
<user v='user1'/>
<user v='user2'/>
<user v='user3'/>
</sharedby>
or
<sharedby>
<user v='user1,user2,user3'/>
</sharedby>
Any help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The first solution you showed is correct as per the DTD:
<!ELEMENT sharedby (user|group)+>
<!ELEMENT user EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST user v CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ELEMENT group EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST group v CDATA #REQUIRED>
However, to make sure you understand this correctly - a grouptask is up-for-grabs by any one within the sharedby section - it is not a task that more than one person can be assigned at the same time. I.e. this is a single review task that will be performed by a single individual (one of the sharedby members) - not a multiple review task that all members of the sharedby group are responsible for completing.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
KTReddy
Thanks for your time and I just want to reconfirm that the following way is correct.
<sharedby>
<user v='user1'/>
<user v='user2'/>
<user v='user3'/>
</sharedby>
Best regards.
Adam Stoller
confirmed
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com