Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Windows 2000 Professional install for Teamsite 6.1
sape
Hi - I need to install Teamsite 6.1 on a Windows 2000 Professional box. Is Teamsite supported for Windows 2000 Server, or Windows 2000 Professional or both?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
miletwo
I'm not an Interwoven engineer, so I can't answer with authority about which is "supported" officially. I can tell you however that TS runs equally well on both. Essentially, server and pro are the same OS but with different options installed. I've installed TS on pro as a proof of concept before upgrading another box, and it ran wonderfully with no problems.
Hope this helps.
Quis custodit custodem
Migrateduser
It may work but it is not supported and I believe one of the differences is that professional will limit you on the number of local users you can create or that can access it.
If possible please see the following KB
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=50529
Our recommendation is to use Server
Mike
IWOV Support