Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Running TS scripts from remote machine
Annad
Has anyone ever tried to run any TS scripts (eg: workflow perl scripts) from a remote machine without actually getting into the server to run the script.
There was a section in the CLT manual about this in which you need to set a registry key value pair to do this.
It still is not working for me.
Anna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Although I'm not entirely certain of what is meant by "actually getting into the server" I routinely run bash functions and scripts which execute TS CLTs on our TS server from other machines. Do do this, I'm just using 'rsh' to execute the CLT on the TS server host.
iwovGraduate
Which command are you trying to execute ? Can you be more specific ? Do you have the iw-home mapped as described in the documentation ?
Annad
Yes, I do have the D drive of Teamsite mapped on my machine. The iw-home is in the D drive (D:\iw-home).
I want to run a perl script with the iwperl command.
Thanks,
Anna.
mgal
I would suggest to use a tool like filemon to see what is happening in the background.
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
nipper
>Yes, I do have the D drive of Teamsite mapped on my machine. The iw-home is in the D drive (D:\iw-home).
>I want to run a perl script with the iwperl command.
I do not know if iwperl is supported for this. The functionality you are talking about uses
an RPC call to the TS server to execute the command.
You shoudl just install perl/iwperl on your system.
HTH
Andy