Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Upgrading OD
Maninder_IBM
Does anyone know of any upgrading issues with moving from OD 6.0 to OD 6.0.? Just about to upgrade, thought I would ask the question.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Did you really mean 6.0.0 to 6.0.x ? or was the first "6.0" supposed to be something else?
In terms of what you seemed to have asked - no, I cannot think of any issues there - though I must admit I haven't had to do this too frequently as my only 6.0.0 usage was on a pure development box and we ended up re-installing things on there at some point and I don't remember if we "upgraded" from 6.0.0 to 6.0.1 or if we just uninstalled and installed the newer version [sorry].
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Maninder_IBM
doh.. I meant 6.0 to 6.0.1. Sorry.