Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
templatedata directory
philipcz
Hello,
I have a customer asking a question about the Teamsite Templating directory structure
From the Teamsite Formspublisher examples and my experience, I have always used this structure under templaetdata:
(Category)
|
|---(type)
|
|--data(dir)
|--presentation(dir)
|--datacapture.cfg
However, my customer says that he would like this structure under templatedata:
(Category name)
|
|--data(dir)
|--presentation(dir)
|--datacapture.cfg
I am not sure, but can this be done, and if it can be done how?
Thanks in Advance
Phil Czajkowski
Quotient Inc
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
Templating capabilities of TeamSite need to organize any DataCapture Templates into Template Category and Data Type. Why is your customer asking this question? Doesn't he /she have more than one Data Type for each Category?
Technical Consultant
philipcz
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
The customer is not familiar or very experienced with Teamsite.
I told the customer on several occasions that templating is built on a category/type structure.
This is what I have seen with 4 years of working with teamsite.
I am just looking for a definitive answer.
Templating has to have a category/type structure
Phil
gzevin
you got that answer. it's category/data type
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
You're absolutely right.
Daev