Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Utilizing Iteration As Key
jajtiii
I am using a User Defined Schema and have a DCT which contains a replicant nested within a replicant. Currently, I have three tables, one with the primary info, one with the top-level replicant data and the final with the child/nested replicant data. This all works fine, but the folks accessing this data have advised that they want a field in the two replicant tables which indicates which iteration the dataset is.
I have been monkeying around with replicant-order-number, but am wondering how I can use this as a foreign key. I would have a replicant-order-number in both tables, but in the child/nested table, I would seemingly need two...one as the foreign key and one as the primary key.
Any suggestions? I am hitting a wall on this one....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
id do a search thru the forums...some say replicant order columns cannot be made key columns and cannot be referenced as foreign keys in a child group. others think otherwise
however, ive never been able to get a definitive answer either way.
-------------------
World of Warcraft
— Illidan/Horde