Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to Upload File
System
One of my users (an AUTHOR) cannot upload files - wants to upload a word document.
I suspect one of the ActiveX controls is missing. When user select File Upload from the TeamSite menu the left panel goes blank and just sits there - nothing happens - The left panel should contain the File Upload page to select/add and upload.
How can I force Teamsite to prompt user to re-download the ActiveX control - if indeed that is the problem ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
It's a Java Applet. Have you checked the security settings in your browser?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Security settings should be correct to allow such things.... others users are OK... I will double check
thanks
Migrateduser
Yep you were correct - IE settings where not allowing this
thanks again