Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Form API Compatability
System
Hello Everyone,
I have one quick question, I am working on Teamsite 5.0.1 on Win 2000, Please let me know if Form API is suppported by my version of teamsite. Please respond ASAP.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I am 98% certain formapi came in 5.5
so no.
Andy
Migrateduser
You are correct. At a previous job, we were using FormAPI on 5.0.1 as a black patch - apparently FormAPI was driven largely by some requirements that we had. For most folks, 5.5.2 was the first chance to use it.
Migrateduser
Thank You Gentleman, that was helpfull, You saved my energy.
nipper
>Thank You Gentleman, that was helpfull, You saved my energy.
Who are you calling Gentleman ?
Lucky Smitty was not in this conversation or he would get really peturbed.
Andy
crosstabImage1.jpg
Migrateduser
Sorry Andy, Well you make my day actually my evening. Thank you you alone