Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Disabling menu items in ContentCenter
jkepler
Does anyone know if it possible to grey out menu items in Content Center Pro (or Standard for that matter) based on context. I am thinking of the way the "New Edition" menu item in the File menu is grayed out unless you are at the branch level or inside the Editions area of a branch.
I have added a custom menu item that calls a CGI to the actions menu that I only want to be available when inside the Editions area.
Thanks
-John
-John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't believe this functionality exists for custom menu items.
I'm not sure if this is already registered as a feature request - you might contact Support and check - if it isn't - file it.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jbonifaci
I'm fairly certain fish is correct and there is no current supported way to do this.
Your best bet would be to put the logic in your custom menu item that determines where the user called the menu item from and display an error message if they are not where you want them to be.
jkepler
Thanks. I have opened a case with support.
-John
-John
Migrateduser
We have asked a feature request for this a few weeks ago too...
FurnaceFace
Hey yall,
Did this feature ever get implemented? I need to implement the same kind of functionality for some custom menu items that have been created.
Using TS 6.7.1 - SP1 - Solaris 10
Thanks in advance,
/FF