Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Eventserver Configuration Problem
coschtl
Hi,
I'm running Datadeploy 5.6 on Windows 2000 server (TS 6.1). DAS deployments using triggers works, but as the triggers aren't very nice to configure, I want to use the Eventserver.
My problem is that I can't configure this piece of software. I tried to set the db2 connection parameters for my DB2 database (version 7.2), but after submitting the html-configuration-form, I always get an error message ("[IBM][JDBC-driver] CLI0621E: JDBC server Configuration not supported").
My JDBC server is a local daemon (db2jstrt) which connects to the database via the (local) db2-client and our database gurus told me that the only configuration I can modify at the JDBC server is the port on which JDBC connections are accepted. BTW datadeploy works fine connecting to this JDBC server using the db2 network driver.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Stephan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You might check the eventsubd_err.log an eventsubd.log for errors about the connection.
is this the net driver or the app driver DB2 connection?
Interwoven Certified Technical Support Engineer
shegg@Interwoven.com
"> Email:
shegg@Interwoven.com
coschtl
The eventsubd_err.log and eventsubd_out.log are empty (I couldn't find eventsubd.log).
I wanted to use the application driver, but I didn't find out where to configure this...
So I tried to use the net driver and connected to the local machine where db2jstrt.exe runs as JDBC daemon making the connections to the database.
coschtl
One important think I should point out is that I am using German(Germany) as server locale.
Did ANYBODY get Datadeploy with DAS get running on a server like this?