Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow
csarugeri
I have a question concerning how to make a real transition from an url command in emails.
I see the transitiontask?taskid=.. is passing to the task I want but without made the transition I expected.
What I see in advanced properties of the job is that the transition of the next task has not occurred.
I would like to have a link that is able to 'simulate' the click on a certain button and go the relevant task.
Is there a url command for that?
Thanks.
Leonardo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I use a process in my template based emails that embeds a link in the email for each successor available in the task the user is being emailed about. Once the user clicks on that link, it calls out to a CGI script that checks to see if the task is a grouptask and takes the task if it is, then executes a CCI URL to transition the task and also displays a message to the user that it either worked or failed. Feedback is always good. Anyway, this works and if you're ok with using CGI to process things, I can give you some code. Email me if interested.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com