Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What happen about this ERROR?
ultraman
Hi
Help me please ? After install TeamSite 6.5 compleate. I'm test connect for Check TeamSite Login --> OK. I'm test connect for Check Web Server --> OK.
But I'm test connect for Check Login on to the Admin UI ---> it have some error.
ERROR ---> The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
How I can do for clear this error ?
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What URI are you using for the Admin UI?
Frankly - if memory serves correctly, in 6.5 - if you're logged into the TS GUI [CCPro] as Master - the Admin UI should now appear on a separate tab in the UI (i.e. "Content", "Workflow", "Admin" or some such)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Yes, the functions of tsadmin are now in a tab called
Administration, starting in 6.5. It used to be a separate
webapp, but is now part of Content Center and uses
the same look and feel as CCPro. The old URL is no
longer used.
If you login to CCPro as master you should see it there.
Jason Heirtzler
Interwoven Engineering