Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Refresh Document List
System
I'm using my custom application written in Visual Basic to checkin new documents into FileSite, specifically into a custom folder I created for when users create documents from the custom application. I'm using Trusted Login to establish a connection to FileSite. I'm experiencing 2 different conditions. From the desktop, when a user creates a new document and it is profiled into FileSite, the document displays almost instantly in that custom folder. When I run my custom app from Citrix, and the user creates and profiles a new document into FileSite, the document does not show in that custom folder. Closing and re-opening the folder itself does not do it either. If I right-click on the folder and click Refresh, then the new document will display. I do have a couple of different Refresh statements thrown into my code after I profile the document.
Has anyone experienced this behavior? OR perhaps come up with a workaround?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet