Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Trusted login with imanext
System
I am building an integration using sdk v3.1.
I have the user login using the imanext::LoginCmd dialog. I need to know if the user logged in using Trusted login or not. Is there a way to find this information out?
Thanks a lot for any help,
Nate Swenson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Weiqun
I believe that you could get Password from IManSession (or INRTSession). If the Password property is empty, then this logged in user most likely was using the trusted login.
Thanks,
Weiqun
jny
There are two contextitems you may check after execution of the command to detect the login method the end-user has selected:
ReturnedTrustedLogin -- this returns an Integer value of zero if TrustedLogin has been selected; negative one is returned if not.
ReturnedPassword -- this returns a String value of the password if TrustedLogin has not been selected; an empty string if so.