Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Formapi
Sharon
I have a multiple select that is built dynamically using FormAPI. When I select the values in the DCR and save, the values are saved with the correct text within the xml file. When the DCR is reopened, and I call the callserver command, the values are passed as 0, 1, 2, etc but the actual text values are not passed. Does anyone know how to get the actual values to be passed?
for example, values for select are 'marketing' 'press release' and 'investor news' but values passed are '0', '1', and '2'.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Well, as you're constructing the data parameter to pass to
callServer
you should be able to build it however you like. It looks like it's giving you the index number of the selected values. You can use those values to select from the
Option[]
array that's returned by the formAPI function
getOptions()
So, something like this:
var selectedItems = myItem.getValue();
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K