Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Service packs
System
Hello Everyone,
can any one tell me where i can find service packs for Teamsite 5.0.1 and Teamsite 5.5.2 Both on Win 2000. Please send me a link if they are available from support site, I actually found some on support site, but coudn't download it. I am pretty sure i don't need an Username or password for downloading them. Please help
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
I am pretty sure i don't need an Username or password for downloading them
I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
But if you're able to find them on the support site, then you must already
have
a username/password, because otherwise you couldn't even search for them. If you can't download them, then I suggest you contact support.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Migrateduser
Hello Dwayne,
I guess i confused you, I was serching for Service packs in devnet, and it opens the result in the devent and it gave a link to download them, but i tried to download them, it didn't ask for any thing but didn't download too. So i wanted to know if you know any link where i can download them. I know that service packs for Windows and Teamsite are different.
Thank You
Migrateduser
I don't think Dwayne was confused. You still need access to the support site to download Interwoven software. It only makes sense. Why would you not go to the support site to do this anyway? I assume that's because you don't have access to the support site. If not, you're SOL.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Dwayne
Well, I do get confused pretty easliy.
To reiterate what Smitty said: you need to have a valid username and password on the Interwoven support site in order to download service packs, patches, product, etc. If you don't have it, find out who in your organization does, and have them download the patches for you.
Unless your company no longer has an active maintenance account with Interwoven, in which case there's not much you can do. Interwoven's not going to give you access, and it would be illegal for any one else to do so.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Migrateduser
Just to be clear, access to product manuals, service packs and patches is contingent upon having a valid support contract. If you are not sure of the status of your company with regard to a support contract, you can contact
supportadmin@interwoven.com
Regards.
lissa