Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Values Ain't Sticking
Bjorn
6.1 on Windows
I'm creating a new DCT. When I create and save a new DCR to test along the way, the DCR has all null values when I re-open it for editing. It's like nothing's sticking.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure if this is the same thing - but I believe there was a recent thread about BOM's (generally hiddent binary data) being saved in the templating.cfg file and that you may need to make sure that isn't the case or else odd things happen (I suppose the same thing could happen with the DCT as well).
If you are unable to find those forum threads - I suggest you contact Support and work with them to resolve the problem.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bjorn
Oh - one more thing. When I check the XML of the DCR, the values are indeed in the XML. They're just not displaying in the DCT when I open that DCR for editing.
JonathonG
The datacapture.cfg hasn't changed between save and edit, has it? The only time I've seen anything like this is when the DCT structure has changed radically (say, adding/removing a top-level container) and templating can't figure out how to map the DCR elements to the new DCT structure.
(Disclaimer: I haven't yet had an opportunity to work with 6.x...my current customer is dragging its feet to get the upgrade done).
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor