Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Scheduled DataDeploy Deployment
jajtiii
I am running TeamSite 5.5.2 on Solaris 8 and would like to schedule a datadeploy call (queries a database and creates an XML file).
At first, I tried OD dnr, but it seems to require an actual opendeployment (which I do not want involved...even a fake one).
I am aware of the options available from the OS, but was wondering if there was a way to schedule Datadeploy in the same manner that one schedules OD.
thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You can do this easily with DD 6.0.1, since the DD functionality is integrated into the OD base server. In other words, DD deployments can leverage the same scheduler as OD deployments.
And DD 6.0.1 is compatible with TS 5.5.2.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
jajtiii
Thanks for the reply.
We are actually doing the 'upgrade thing' right now, so I'll store that away until later.
If you do happen to read this, please look at my post in the TS forum....we are having some problems with the upgrade.