Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE Engulfing the Next Item on Screen Maximization
cliffhanger
Hello,
When I open up a DCR in edit mode or create a new DCR, the DCT window pops up in approximately window size 700 X 600. If I first click on a VFE item in the form, and then maximize the screen, it partially engulfs the item below it and also its label. This doesn't happen if I click on any other item type and then maximize the screen.
I am using TS6.1 on Windows 2000 server, and using IE6.0 as the web browser. Has anybody encountered this issue before or have any idea what might fix this?
One solution that I already have in place is to resize the window to the size of maximized screen in initialization, that takes care of this issue. However, I would like to know more about this, or have a better solution than this hack-solution.
Any help is appreciated.
-cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If it's easily repeatable - please open a case with support.
Frankly, I think putting a resize command via FormAPI into the DCT is a reasonable (as opposed to hack) work-around with the added advantage that you can customize the size on a DCT-by-DCT basis -- however, if the problem is repeatable it should be filed with support
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
cliffhanger
Thanks Fish for your input!! It is repeatable!! Interesting enough, the VFE item engulfs its own label partially, if it's the first item in its container. I am taking care of that with keeping a hidden item before a VFE item if that's the first one to be displayed in a container.
I guess we should open a ticket with support on this...
-cliffhanger
cliffhanger
FYI- this is a reported bug with TS6.1 and have been fixed in SP2.