Folks,
I have 2 presentation templates. The first presentation template (A) generates some output. The second presentation template (B) needs to pull this in. If I just want it pulled in at some point in my output, I can simply use the <iw_include> tag and all is well. However, within B I actually need to do some parsing of the output of A. So, I think, no problem. We'll just pull the results of A into a perl variable within an iw_perl section and make the necessary modifications. Then I went looking for the iw_perl function that is equivalent to <iw_include>. It seems to be non-existant (or I'm going blind). Now, I know that I could use the <iw_system> tag, call iwpt_compile.ipl directly, and pull the results in, but that seems rather kludgy (not to mention the performance hit of spinning up a secondary process/perl interpreter/etc.).
Anyone have any suggestions? Did I miss something in the docs? Or am I doomed to go the iwpt_compile route (or worse, duplicate A's logic in

?
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor