Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
refile in filesite
sguzman
Hello!
I'm a new user of the interwoven products, we are still in the testing face and hopefully going like with our DMS pretty soon. I'm running into a problem with the refile option. For some reason, it keeps failing when I import or drag-drop emails into the correspondence folder through filesite and worksite. I can't figure out the issue. I problem is not consistant, I get imanExt2.dll failed, "The refile command has failed" so I'm complete lost.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
sguzman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sguzman
Hello!
Can someone help me?
paulsc
Check the folder profile attributes. R they valid? R U using any variables in the profile attributes e.g. %USERID%
Regards
PaulSC