Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Content Store Question
MichaelS
Hi all,
I just have a general question regarding content stores. Can a content store reside on a mapped network drive?
I just tried activationg a test content store residing on my mapped network drive F:\images-content-store.
And I got the following error message:
"Unable to activate store: I/O Error"
Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
provide details
Version of TS ?
Version of OS ? (both, obviously one is Windows)
MichaelS
Sorry,
Here are some details. We use TeamSite 6.1 and the version of OS on both is Windows 2000. Should I be able to activate a content store that resides on the network?
mgal
Please check this KB
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=2072
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
nipper
or here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/002072
if you do not have support access