Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding Localized strings for UI Customizations
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Windows 2003, Solaris 2.8
We have added a bunch of customized links and menu items within our content center UI. Unfortunately, we were doing a demo of the site to our Japanese colleagues and noticed that all of our customizations came across as english instead of in japanese. Granted, we don't actually have the translations yet, but we plan on translating them into the proper languages. The UI customization guide is weak in this area so I was wondering where I put the resource bundles and how I label things so they are picked up correctly. I am guessing it will go under customer_src/src/com/...... Also, are their limitations to what languages I can translate the content into? I assume it is probably only a predefined list of languages tha t Interwoven has already translated everything else into. Just curious. If someone has done this, can you provide a snippet of the actual resource bundle?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet