Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
visual toolbar index page
DavidMusser
I get this error... VisualPreview toolbar could not find your index page. Contact your system administrator to properly configure your Web server.
I thought this configuration was in the iw.cfg and can't find anything in the admin guide about it. I did change the setting in IIS and the page loads properly but the toolbar still displays the Contact your admin.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
most likely you are using TeamSite 6.X? please read UITK customization guide. It's a well known issue when one clicks a link at MyContent portlet
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
DavidMusser
Thank you for the response... I tried the
<application id="ccstd">
<param id="iw.common.view_area_action.property" value="preview">
</param>
</application>
and also changed preview to browse, but that only changed the name link to be the same as the browse link in my content. I want the preview link to function as normal, but want to get rid of the SCE's error message. When I changed IIS to have a default type of index.htm the HTML displays properly for the page, but the SCE still says the configuration is wrong, and to contact administrator.
How do you turn off that error message?