Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error 13 creating directory
tienle66
Hi.
I created a new 'backing store' on my development box and encountered an error message. I tried to 'import' a file into a new 'workarea' that I created using the GUI but I receive a
'Error 13 creating directory /.iwmnt/'Alpha'/main/default'
When I look at my /iwmnt, I do not see my new 'backing store' called 'Alpha'.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
<iw-home>/bin/iwstoreadm -l will list the store that are active on the TeamSite server. Check if "Alpha" store exists or not.
tienle66
Yeah, it's there. I still can't edit/submit/import.
Edited by tienle66 on 01/14/05 08:01 AM (server time).
MyReports.zip
tienle66
Unexpected error "Filesystem is read-only or archive is frozen" received from the TeamSite server while trying to create new workarea: "leti".
Can anyone help me with this?
iwovGraduate
What version of TS ?
OS ? Looking at your vpath looks like you are on Solaris. (or Linux ?)
Check your iwserver.log and iwtrace.log. A common cause for this error would be due to low disk space or inodes.
megamala
I got same problem today. I had to restart the TS server to get back normal. Were you able to figure out what was the problem.
TIA
MM Guptha
TS5.0.2 SP1 on Solaris