Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
View modified times out
kajjubee
Hi
teamSite 6.1 SP1 on solaris 9. Hardware: V210 with 2GB RAM
Here's the issue:
When I choose "View" & "my modified files" from the dropdown in CCPro, it takes forever & times out when I am in the docroot of the workarea. Looking at iwstat, it shows iteratemode and looks like it churns looking through the entire store. However if I go to a small subdirectory, I get the results. recently we uploaded a lot of content into TeamSite & I suspect this is causing it? Has anyone else encountered it? Is this because of the low end server in terms of hardware? The iwstore size is around 10GB content on a 200GB array.
Recently we imported a lot of content into TeamSite. Any comments?
Thanks
K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet