Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Displaying form fields on WF Instantiator screen
Harsh
I am using following in my .wft file to display 3 dropdowns on the WF Instantiator Form:
TAG_info(
u_deploy_hh =>[html => make_hh_select(), is_required => 'true', label => 'Deployment Hour',],
u_deploy_mm =>[html => make_mm_select(), is_required => 'true', label => 'Deployment Min.',],
u_deploy_ampm =>[html => make_ampm_select(),
);
All these fields are displayed one below other and I would like to know if there is any way to display these next to each other.
Thanks
Harsh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't think there's any decent formatting control for the workflow instantiation form - perhaps after they get templating and metadata capture to use the same rendering engine they'll figure out a way to use it for workflow instantiation too?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
That's crazy talk, Fish. Next thing you know, you'll be saying that some of us have been suggesting that they should do that for the last four years.