Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
External Searchable Content
System
I have a requirement to set up a small application that will allow users to enter in MetaData about PDF documents. Those PDF documents are to be searchable on an external facing website - unlike a normal web search only those PDF document are to be searched. eg. a Customer is looking for a specific PDF about Welding Machines - they logon to our website and enter in the search critiera - they are then presented with the results from that specific pool of documents.
It seems that MetaTagger would do the job to record all of this within TeamSite..... But is it any good for external Customers ... Wondering if MetaTagger will pump out some sort of searchable XML database or something that I could put a Java application around. Failing that I will simple set up a simple SQL Database and forget the whole TeamSite idea.
Any ideas ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet