Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Version
System
Hi,
I am in need of TeamSite versions and their Release Date listing.
Could someone please post them here or e-mail me at
coca7327@uidaho.edu
?
Thanks,
Nutcracker
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The answer is the same as it was a month ago - call your IWOV sales rep and I'm sure they'll help you out.
What on earth do you need this information for anyway?
Migrateduser
OOh , I am getting hte same answer again, Well i tried calling the marketing team, Lemme try them again. Thanks again
Migrateduser
The fact that you didn't answer Rob's question certainly makes me wonder what you're up to as well. Sounds pretty strange....
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
>The answer is the same as it was a month ago - call your IWOV sales rep and I'm sure they'll help you out.
>
Something tells me the Seattle team does not spend a heck of a lot of time in Idaho.
Andy
iwovGraduate
Makes me curious too.
Maybe he/she is writing a
Biography of Interwoven
smenon
I don't have specific dates - but here are the general timeframes starting with TeamSite 5.5.2
TeamSite 5.5.2 Base - 6/02
TeamSite 5.5.2 LSP1 - 9/02
TeamSite 5.5.2 SP2b - 2/03
TeamSite 5.5.2 SP3 - 5/03
TeamSite 5.5.2 SP4 - 9/03
TeamSite 5.5.2 SP5 - 12/03
TeamSite 5.5.2 SP6 - 5/04
TeamSite 6.0 - 9/03
TeamSite 6.0L - 2/04
TeamSite 6.1 Base - 4/04
TeamSite 6.1 SP1 - 6/04
TeamSite 6.5.0 - targeted 10/28/04
I hope this helps..
--Sunil Menon
Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
Migrateduser
Thank you Very much, these are very helpful , but can you please tell me the release dates for Teamsite 5.0.1 - Teamsite 5.5.1. Pleaseee
Thank you
Migrateduser
5.0 was late May/early June 2001, 5.0.1 was the first week or so of August 2001
Migrateduser
Thank you
That was helpfull.
Oops was a Typo
Edited by nutcracker on 09/27/04 02:19 PM (server time).
Migrateduser
actually 5.0.1 was late july 2001.
lissa
Migrateduser
Oops - you're right. I had to think about when I got back from holiday that year,
Adam Stoller
4.0 was around December 1999 ....
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
& 3.1 early in 1999, maybe spring.
Now that was a fun release.
Migrateduser
Thank you, For all the information
iwovGraduate
Oh now I am losing sleep over this. Why do you need this information ?
Migrateduser
hey do not get tensed, get some sleep. I wanted this information to judge resumes while recruiting