Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 5.5.2 DCT Not saving
Paul
Folks - We're using TeamSite 5.5.2 on WinNT and am not sure where to begin troubleshooting this issue.
I have just created a DCT and filled in the required field and am attempting to save the DCR and it just appears to sit there with Saving... in the upper left corner and nothing happens. No error, no DCR, nothing. I know there was an issue in 5.o.1 but I haven't seen this in 5.5.2 Anyone else?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Paul
hmm that was wierd. In the servletd_err.log I found the following:
2004-06-09 08:10:18 - Ctx( /iw/webdesk ): Exception in: R( /iw/webdesk + /templating/DatacaptureServlet + null) - java.lang.NumberFormatException:
I had a series of 12 checkboxes in the DCT and I had them named 1, 2, 3... 12 and once I changed those to non-numeric names all worked properly
Why can't I use numbers to name these? It makes the most sense for my purposes. Oh well. It works
Adam Stoller
perhaps the names have to start with an alphabetic character. So "a1", "a2", etc. might work.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com