Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.1 -> Adding Metadata Menu Item
anksaxa
I'm trying to add a customized menu item for meta data entry in File Menu in Teamsite 6.1
I made following changes in <iw-home>/etc/iw.cfg: (as per docs)
[iwcgi]
custom_menu_item_metadata="File", "Set Metadata", "iwmetadata.cgi", "all", "scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=640,height=545"
And restared TS quite a few times. But it doesn't appear in File menu.
iwmetadata.cgi is in <iw-home>/httpd/iw-bin
Any suggestions??
Thanks in Advance,
Ankur
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The menu items are not configured anymore in iw.cfg in TS6.1
You should read the user interface customization guide (uicg.610.cg.pdf).
Here are the main steps :
1/ modify the configuration files
iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/etc/conf/customer/*.xml
2/ build the customized files
cd iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src
iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /iwenv/iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl
Regards,
Migrateduser
As usual, this reflects Interwoven's blatent laziness with updating the manuals -- and I'm even referring to the 6.1 admin guide!
Oh, well. Maybe someday they'll remove their heads from a dark place.
Dave