Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.1 - replicant with default = 0
gzevin
Ok, we have <replicant max="1" default="0">
and yet it comes up expanded in the DCT. In 5.5.2 it starts collapsed.
if I put (or <replicant max="1" default="0" min = "0">) it kinda works
has anyone else seen this issue?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Are you using DTD v 5.0 or 6.0 ?
gzevin
they are 5.5.2 DCTs
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Bjorn
Off the top of my head, I am 99.9% sure I tried it with both old and new dtds and came up with the same results (default of 0, but it opens with a replicant).
gzevin
well, this has been identified as a bug (ref# 54093).
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
gzevin
also, this happens when I try to make all the replicants come collapsed on the start of the form...
this is well.. normal for IWOV, checking (or non-checking) boundary conditions and absence of appropriate QA for that is, IMHO, what IWOV is famous for....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Bjorn
This is fabulous.
I'm working on a prototype of something we need, a lot of it based solely around the idea of the new UI and some of the new functionality.
But all I'm getting while implementing most of this new stuff is more and more work to try to figure out a way around things that should work but don't, or don't work, but should.
gzevin
well, welcome to the club ....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU