Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwtmplconfig.ipl question
Annad
Hi,
I am trying to get the branch directory vpath-regex using this iwtmplconfig CLT.
However, it does not have this option. It can only be used to get the preview directory, tpl and extension.
Is there any other CLT that I can use to get the branch vpath-regex:
<template name="news-release-lp.tpl" extension="shtml">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="(\\\\cs\\\\comm\\\\news\\\\)"
preview-dir="/">
<directory dir-regex=".*" />
</branch>
</locations>
</template>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sri
Hi,
Which version of TeamSite are you using? I don't think there is anyway for you to get branch-vpath regex. Can you help me understand the usecase for this?
Sri
Annad
We are using TS 5.5.2
I need these directory vpath in the case where I need to list all the available tpls for a particular file.
When the submit workflow starts, i want to give the users the option to choose between the available .tpls for the current DCR they are submitting.
I could list all the tpls for a specific catergory-datatype pair but not for a catergory-datatype and directory path.
I initially wrote perl XML parser that parses the templating.cfg file to do this, but when I found out about this CLT, I thought there might be some other CLTs that I don't know about that can do this. The CLTs will certenly be faster that the perl XML parser I wrote.
Thanks.
Anna.