Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Modifying the VFE stylelist
System
It seems to me that it ought to be possible to alter the list of styles that appears in the cmdselstyle dropdown in VFE, but if it is, I haven't figured it out. I tried adding some listchoice elements within the selections element, sort of following the pattern of the fontsize list in the config file, but that didn't do jack.
Here's what I had:
<command name="cmdselstyle" style="list">
<caption localeRef="cmdStyle" />
<tooltiptext localeRef="cmdStyle" />
<!-- <selections name="stylelist" sorted="true" /> -->
<selections name="stylelist" sorted="true" >
<listchoice command="foo" localeRef="foo"/>
</selections>
</command>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
IIRC, the list of styles comes from the stylesheet you have defined for the VF instance to use. I don't remember exactly how you configure this, but I think its a setting in the config file for VF.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.