I'm not clear on how to pull off a nested iteration of a DCR using Perl. Here's the relavent snippet of DCR....
<item name="feature">
<replicant default="1" min="1" max="100">
<item name="title">
<label>Title</label>
<description> Enter the feature title</description>
<text size="50" />
</item>
<item name="description">
<label>Description</label>
<description>Enter the feature description</description>
<textarea rows="6" cols="40" wrap="virtual" />
</item>
<item name="relatedStories">
<replicant default="0" min="0" max="20">
<item name="relatedStoryTitle">
<label>Related Story Title</label>
<description>Enter the title for the related story</description>
<text size="50" />
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
I have no problem iterating through the titles and descriptions of each story using something like this...
foreach $storyitem (iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.feature')) {
$storyTitle = iwpt_dcr_value('storyitem.title');
$storyDescription = iwpt_dcr_value('storyitem.description');
.
.
more stuff here
.
.
}
...but I'm not clear on how I reach inside of $storyitem to get to any "relatedStoryTitle" values. Thanks in advance for any brief code snippet that can shine a little light on things for me.
Chris Spurgeon
cspurgeon@marketplace.org