Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.1 -> Reporting
anksaxa
Hi there,
I'm looking for any reporting support I can get out from TeamSite 6.1.
There are bunch of CGI scripts in bin folders, is there any documentation anywhere how to use them??
I tried running report.cgi from the examples but it shows "internal server error" and error.log says ""
=> error.log <==
Wed Sep 29 11:55:44 2004] [error] [client 80.148.0.171] Premature end of script headers: c:/program files/interwoven/te
msite/httpd/iw-bin/iwev_report.cgi
Wed Sep 29 11:55:44 2004] [error] [client 80.148.0.171] can not open cfg file: ..\\..\\conf\\iwevd.cfg at iwev_report.i
l line 159.
any ideas??
--anks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
any kind of decent reporting will only be available from 6.5 onwards
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Is there a fix for this or is this just yet another one of those bugs that they didn't bother to check before releasing the product?
Dave
gzevin
I dunno, I never bothered to check any reporting functionality, it was **** before, so no use for me anyway....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
brandon1
A quick look shows that the cfg file it is trying to open is named .old on my server. You can try and remove the .old extension. But I would have to concur that the reporting OOTB is ****.
Current Project: Content Services implementation