Multiple ldap_dnbase entries in iw.cfg
I'm trying to use LDAP to authenticate our TeamSite users (version 6.1 on Solaris) against our Windows ActiveDirectory server. We don't have a single Distinguish Name (DN) defined for all users. Each users has a DN that is specific to the corporate group they work in. Thus, in order to use LDAP to validate the users I need to specify multiple DN's in the iw.cfg file. Currently, I have something similar to the following in our iw.cfg file,
[authentication]
authenticate_by=ldap
ldap_server=ldap.server.hal.com
ldap_port=389
## SUPPOSEDLY YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLES OF THESE TO LOOK UP USERS AND GROUPS. BUT I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK
ldap_dnbase=OU=IS Users,OU=Information Services,DC=server,DC=hal,DC=com
ldap_dnbase=OU=Mktg Users,OU=Marketing,DC=server,DC=hal,DC=com
ldap_dnbase=OU=GroupA Users,OU=GroupA ,DC=server,DC=hal,DC=com
ldap_dnbase=OU=GroupB Users,OU=GroupB,OU=Passenger Programs,DC=server,DC=hal,DC=com
##
ldap_key=userid
ldap_account=CN=USER,OU=System Accounts,DC=server,DC=hal,DC=com
ldap_pwd=*******
Everything works fine and the user is authenticate, but ONLY if the user is in the DN specified by the first ldap_dnbase entry. It doesn't appear that TeamSite attempts to search the subsequent ldap_dnbase entries. So, does anyone know how to configure TeamSite to search multiple DN's to authenticate a user?
Thanks,
John