Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.1.0 sp2, Get file versions returns dups
clogan
I have Teamsite 6.1.0 sp2 on Solaris 9. There is one file that I get File -> Versions on and it returns 7,352 versions. If you look at the versions, it goes version 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1 .... I am positive that no one has reverted and submitted this file that many times.
Has anyone experienced this? I get the same result when I use the command line executable iwrlog.
I called support and they first suggested that it might be a virus (on Solaris) and then to run iwfsck. I have to wait until this weekend to run iwfsck, so I was wondering if anyone has experience the same problems I am having.
I have only seen this problem with one file, but I have had the problem with 2 other copies of the same file in different branches.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
clogan
I am still having the same problem. I thought Interwoven support was working on my case for a long time (over 215 days) but then found out today that my case fell into a black hole when the support tech on my case left Interwoven.
Has anyone seen this same problem (not the support problem but the versioning problem)? Since my last post I have seen the same problem with a number of files in the same set of branches.
I was never able to get iwfsck to finish with any errors in a time period I could afford production to be frozen (a weekend).
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-Craig