Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwchgrp problem
Habeeb
Hi,
I manage to change the workarea group using iwchgrp.exe on windows platform. Now the real problem is when I try to browse the workarea that some one else has created it shows me the workarea in read only mode. This workarea has group sharing and it is running on Windows 2000 platform.
I dont want to create another shore and restore the workareas manually as I have a huge back-store. Any ideas how to over come this situaltion.
Thanks in anticipation
Rahman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
miletwo
iwchgrp has been the source of some headaches over here. One developer used it on a workarea not realizing it was recursive and wiped out all of the permissions for a whole branch. My recommendation would be to use Windows properties and change security manually. TS EAs have very little correlation to windows ACLs in real life.
Quis custodit custodem