Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tables Affected by UDS DataDeploy deployment
jajtiii
We are testing out our first User Defined Schema and have had to make a few changes to the structure of our tables as we go along. The latest change involves changing an oracle datatype from varchar to numeric, but this is failing primarily because Oracle requires the field to be empty for this change to occur.
Therefor, I am considering simply wiping out the 6 tables we are writing to (and recreating them), but am wondering if I need to wipe anything else out in the process. I assume the iwtracker table should be dropped (so it can be recreated). Is there anything else that I need to dump?
UDS/DD Config (oracle) :
update-type = "standalone"
state-field = "state"
delete-tracker = "yes"
real-update = "yes"
enforce-re = "yes"
TeamSite 5.5.2
Datadeploy 5.6 sp1
Solaris os
thanks,
jones
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jajtiii
I have resolved this issue by simply removing the values in the column and then changing the datatype.....the obvious answers always escape me....