Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger Weird problem or any config issue?
psr
Hi,
I have "Set Metadata" option as below in iw.cfg,
custom_menu_item_metadata="File", "Set Metadata", "iwmetadata.cgi", "all", "scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=800,height=570"
& is working absolutely fine on most of files as excepted. Only for files in few folders when "Set Metadata" option is hit, it is showing,
"Internal Server Error" The server encountered the internal error or misconfiguration
The error_log file shows, Premature end of script headers: /opt/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi
Also the things works without any problem (I can see the Metadata form GUI) if login as master user, on the same files. The permission on all the working as well as no-working files & folders are exactly the same. Am I missing something in configuration or some other permission? The config files looks very much alright
metatagger.cfg (644)
datacapture.cfg (755)
metadata-rules.cfg (755)
dont know if this matters but all the files are owned by TS admin & no the root
Is there anyway I can get more details anywhere else apart from error_log ?
Setup :
Unix, TeamSite 5.5.2SP3, MetaTagger 3.5.1
Thanks
Chary
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet