Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy not waiting for dnr script to finish.
tks
Hello,
When I run a deploy and run script with OpenDeploy the deployment returns immediatly instead of waiting for script to complete.
My open deploy config is attached.
OpenDeploy server: OpenDeploy Version: 5.5.1 Build 8687 SYM Interwoven 20020523 running Sun Solaris 5.6
OpenDeploy receive: OpenDeploy Version: 5.5.1 Build 8891 SYM Interwoven 20020531 running on IBM AIX 5.1.
Note: I dont have this problem when the receiver is on Sun Solaris. This only happens when receiver is AIX.
------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
<deploymentConfiguration >
<localNode host="teamsite" />
<replicationFarmSet >
<replicationFarm name="cvs_hbcppxd1" >
<nodeRef useNode="hbcppxd1" >
</nodeRef>
</replicationFarm>
<replicationFarm name="cvs_nygpcscppxd1" >
<nodeRef useNode="nygpcscppxd1" >
</nodeRef>
</replicationFarm>
<replicationFarm name="cvs_nyhshutl06d2" >
<nodeRef useNode="nyhshutl06d2" >
</nodeRef>
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="build" >
<source >
<sourceFilesystem area="/iwmnt/default/main/$project^/$loc^/WORKAREA/Build/teamsite" filelist="" >
<pathSpecification >
<path name="." >
</path>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="cvs_$buildhost^" >
<targetFilesystem area="$buildhome^/$loc^/$sccdir^/teamsite" >
</targetFilesystem>
<filters >
<excludePattern regex=".*" >
</excludePattern>
</filters>
</target>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="yes" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="build" downRev="" >
<deployNRun >
<dnrDeployment location="target" when="before" state="always" >
<script cmd="$buildhome^/build.sh $loc^ $sccdir^ -logfile ../log/$loc^_build.log $target^ -Dbuild.env=$loc^ >> $buildhome^/build_log" as="portal" where="" async="no" >
</script>
</dnrDeployment>
</deployNRun>
</execDeploymentTask>
</deployment>
</deploymentConfiguration>
for AIX 5.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
This may sound stupid, but ...
Are you certain that this is what's happening? It seems more likely to me that the script is failing for some reason when the target is AIX. Have you checked into that possibility?
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
tks
Yes, I have verified that the script is still running.
I saw it in the ps listing as well as the log file that it generates.
I'm running a script to build our applications and it takes several mins to finish.
-tk