Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
browse for directories
bozo
I would like people to only be able to select directories using the teamsite browser.
Has anyone got it to do this before?
Thanks
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
I wrote my own browser to do this.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
bozo
Probably have it then
Might hunt around in the system to see what special goodies we have.
Thanks
John
gzevin
not sure who you are with.
I had to modify it to work with 6.1 Actually, the only one that I modified so far for 6.1
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
bozo
Big red shopping centre company.
gzevin
nope, you guys don't have it.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU