Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment configuration
msarker
Hello,
I have couple of deployment configuration files. Each one is being used for deploying to the different environments. All these deployment files are just idential except their "<nodeRef usNode= />" tag. Some of the deployment files have more than one "nodeRef" Tag. Is there any way that I can use the same cofiguration file for deploying to single target server and multiple target server ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
msarker
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
There's no good way (as far as I know) to define a single configuration for different numbers of target nodes.
You can define different replicationFarmSets and have, as parameters to be passed in on the command line - the nodes and the replicationFarmSet to use - but that puts a fair amount of burden on the individual running the deployment (if it's run manually. If it's run programmatically it's easier)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
msarker
Thanks very much ghoti. It was a very quick reply. It has really helped me to take my decision. I am using different "ReplicationFarmSets" to generalize my deployment cofiguration files as you have suggested.
Thaks again.
msarker