Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
mod_iw_ts_rewrite_eapi.so for Apache 2.0.52
mmb
Does anyone know if the mod_iw_ts_rewrite_eapi.so module for handling SSI redirects should work with Apache webserver 2.0.52?
The version of mod_iw_ts_rewrite_eapi.so that comes bundled with TeamSite does not want to load, although it worked fine with Apache 1.3.28.
Do I need to compile a version for Apache 2.0.52? or should the bundled version work with both?
thanks in advance
-mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
I wouldn't bother - I don't think IWOV will be mantaining that .so as there are too many versions to compile against.
mod rewrite seems to be the way they are going now for Apache.
Have a look at this
post
, it has all the details you need.
John Cuiuli
mmb
Thanks for the info Johnny, I will try it out & see what happens.
- mark